Your privacy is important to Ming Fung Industrial Company Limited. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Ming Fung Industrial Company Limited collects, and the ways in which Ming Fung Industrial Company Limited uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
Ming Fung Industrial Company Limited may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website;
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website;
- information about transactions carried out over this website;
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services; and
- any other information that you send to Ming Fung Industrial Company Limited.
Using personal information
Ming Fung Industrial Company Limited may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- publish information about you on the website;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send to you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
Where Ming Fung Industrial Company Limited discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Ming Fung Industrial Company Limited may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Ming Fung Industrial Company Limited will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Ming Fung Industrial Company Limited will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Your principal rights under data protection law are:
- the right to access – you can ask for copies of your personal data;
- the right to rectification – you can ask us to rectify inaccurate personal data and to complete incomplete personal data;
- the right to erasure – you can ask us to erase your personal data;
- the right to restrict processing – you can ask us to restrict the processing of your personal data;
- the right to object to processing – you can object to the processing of your personal data;
- the right to data portability – you can ask that we transfer your personal data to another organisation or to you;
- the right to complain to a supervisory authority – you can complain about our processing of your personal data; and
- the right to withdraw consent – to the extent that the legal basis of our processing of your personal data is consent, you can withdraw that consent.
You may exercise any of your rights in relation to your personal data by written notice to us, using the contact details set out below.
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
Ming Fung Industrial Company Limited is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact Ming Fung Industrial Company Limited
- by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or
- by mail to Flat 6, 5/F, Block A, Veristrong Industrial Center, No. 34-36 Au Pui Wan St., Fo Tan, Shatin, N.T., Hong Kong.
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.freenetlaw.com.